Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pictures from an Awesome Member!

Elder G has met some really great members in the mission.  Right now, there is a family from the Ivory Coast in his area and they take really good care of him.  The older brothers speak fluent English and Mama takes care to see that Elder G is feed and happy.  I am very grateful for members who love the missionaries.  I received a lot of pictures from them this week. Some of these I used in earlier posts, so if I accidently post one you've seen already I apologize.  I just want to make sure I don't miss one! I'm glad to see that Elder G appears to be well and happy. I know this mission isn't the easiest so seeing a smile on his face puts my heart at ease...tender mercies from above.  It's also good to know that he's still a goof ball!  Some things never change.

Enjoy!


























Love this one...it's on my desktop at work.


The little kids always make me smile!



Is this not the cutest picture ever?  I love the little shoes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment