Tuesday, July 9, 2013

June 24, 2013-Struggles

Hi Mom- im ok. i am struggling with my comp. but pres said i could trade him in in two weeks. Bleck asked me if i could have you find some info on byu. he is interested in going. Thanks.

that digital missionary stuff they announced is cool and it is something that will never happen here. Tell Jerine thanks for the No Monkey Meat funding. She is awesome. I think we need our own cabin. Not just to rent one. It should be somewhere no one else goes. Real camping is something I know you will never do, but why would you put a washer and dryer in a cabin to do laundry on vacation? talk Wes into renting a cabin when I get back and we will go- if it has a hot tub too.

So I did nothing fun this week. It's hot here and we have power outages. Check my account, I forgot to tell you I took out money last Friday. I don't get to see the Leavitt's again before they leave.  I will be happy when the Eastmonds are here.





No comments:

Post a Comment