Saturday, July 6, 2013

January 15, 2013- Happy Birthday Elder G!


I'm really missing this kid today!  Happy Birthday Elder G!
 
I couldn't help myself and emailed Elder and Sister Eastmond to ask them to make sure and at least tell Elder G hello for his birthday from his Mom.  He kinda wears his heart on his sleeve and would feel sad if someone didn't at least say happy birthday, but wouldn't ever actually tell anyone it was his birthday...or so I thought!  They promised to take care of him for me. I love the Senior Missionaries! 
 
From Elder Eastmond:
"It's funny, but we were going to keep it a secret.  Yesterday, across the street, Elder G. yelled to my wife, "So what are we going to do for my birthday, tomorrow?"   So the beans were spilled!  (As he's turned 20, he's gotten more vocal about such events!).

We're planning to have them over for dinner this evening.  We'll see what else happens."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment