Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 1, 2013-Happy Anniversary

Hi Mom- I'm alive. I'm frustrated.

Happy Anniversary. Are you and Wes going on vacation to celebrate? So Ryan put a hole in the wall. Funny, did Wes get mad? that reminds me of the time dawni threw me into the wall in fielding.

Did you check my account? I took money out for something important. Tell Jerine thanks again for the No Monkey Meat funding this week. Do you ever make Ryan and Kate work? They have life easy. Things are crazy here in the mission. I think there are a lot of moves coming up because of it. This is not your normal state side mission. President is going to be grey and bald when he's done. It's crazy, welcome to Africa. Ammon is going to have a rough time on his mission.

So Ty thinks you're going camping and wearing camo? He doesn't know you that well does he? He will learn! I can only imagine what he will have to do to get you to wear camo.

So Lemaire and I are going to wait and grill for the 4th after transfers and celebrate. I don't know what I would do without him. He helps me a lot. I hope that they bring the mail over when they do interviews this week. I want my package.

Wow! 116 in St. George? That's hot. Hotter than I am. Poor Rayona.

Well, have a good week.

Love that Bleck for sending more pictures this last week. Thanks to all of you for your love and support. The baptism pics are Bleck's sister.






Making brownies!



Last goodbyes with the Leavitts






Holy cow! He's so skinny!






















No comments:

Post a Comment