Saturday, July 6, 2013

January 23, 2013- Better a Day Late Than Never...


Hi Hunter
Hope you're doing better today. Just wanted to let you know what was in the package I sent today. It may change what you ask for in the one I send at the end of the week.
Ranch
Bbq
Queso cheese
Pop tarts
Jelly bellys
Tootsie rolls
Socks
Wise meals
Chili
Parmesan
Caramels...the few Ryan didn't find
A couple meal bars
Your permit
Candies...a few fillers between the stuff
Heel pads for shoes
Koolaid
Baby Ruths 2
Peppermint canes
Alfredo sauce mix, ranch packet, chicken skillet flavor packet

That's about all I can remember off the top of my head.
Let me know what you need or want. Do you need pepto tablets?

Love you and get better soon.
Gpa and Aunt Bec say hi and to get better fast.

Mom
 
hi mom.

im still alive. your probably in bed but i am feeling better. candy canes get ruined in the mail and i dont want ranch packets or alfredo packets( those dont taste very good) and i can get chicken flavor thing here for almost nothing and i dont need heel pads( i wear my and1's)
just for the future. I cant really think of anything i need right now. i got the package from the two ladies, Kris and Jerine. Tell them thanks.
hunter
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment