Sunday, June 9, 2013

August 20, 2012- Awesome Food


hi mom im still alive and im here.

I am really liking my comp. He’s cool.

Elder christensen is cool too.

 no baptisms. maybe next week
i havent opened the bbq sauce yet. im gonna wait untill i make my own
stuff.


Is Ryan driving yet? hes gonna learn how to drive my truck. we will be 11 by then. thats
plenty old enough. how is my truck doin?


i taugh 30 lessons this week
no zone conference. how do you always find out about dumb little things like that?
the connection is fine here but i will not at anytime in the near future be
uploading pictures in benin. unless im in the office. I worry about viruses. You're funny about eating cats...no I don't eat that kind of crap! i do nothing fun here for Pday. we just mess around and make jokes.
i do my own laundry and I don't have a new pineapple lady. you should stop asking me about my mission. these are the couple hours a week i dont have to worry about here. I need the downtime sometimes.
Tell Ryan of course we can go to the rodeo at the fair when I get home...i know how to get in for free. if ya hop the fence like me its free. dont do it in the wrong spot...haha!
 
 

Hakuna Matata!
 
 
Looks divine!

Sometimes I get bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment