Saturday, May 25, 2013

Worth of a Soul- May 24, 2012

I recently purchased two Liz Lemon Swindle prints to display in my home. They remind me of how important the work is that Elder Gundersen is doing.  When I first saw them, it brought tears to my eyes.  I pretty sure I looked like a goof ball standing in Deseret Book and sniffling like a baby.  In case you haven't seen them, here are some borrowed images from the internet.

 Worth of a Soul

For All Mankind

When I recently shared with Elder Gundersen that I loved these beautiful pictures and that someday I wanted to get the large pictures to hang in our home, this was his typical smart alec response:
 "Unless the little boys in the pictures are naked and uncircumcised, they aren't accurate. Don't bother buying them."
Only Elder Gundersen would say this...I still love these beautiful pictures in spite of them not being true to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment