Monday, September 30, 2013

September 23, 2013- Power Please!

So this week was a bust!  I got just a few emails from Elder Gundersen. Pretty much all I got was "Hi Mom, I'm alive."  "I found a better cyber this week so the emails should be better."
 
Then...BAM! Power outage for nearly two hours! C'ect dommage!
In memory of the event...I post this video...
 
 
This would be some of the reason for the continued power loss. Remember these gems?
 


Cannot imagine why they have ANY power issues at all.
 
The rest of the Mission Experience for the week went well.  I was honored to be able to attend a lunch in Salt Lake with some of the other Moms of the mission. I am truly blessed to know each of these wonderful Sisters.  I cannot thank them enough for their love, support and friendship.  Lunch was at The Blue Lemon.  The food was great but the company was even better!  Thanks to Michelle Layton for being the group photographer / editor and sharing her pictures.
 
I took this one while I was waiting for the group to arrive. 
 It was a beautiful day and I parked down by The Gateway and enjoyed a walk in the sun.
 These are all the awesome Mom's that could attend the lunch.  All the Mission Moms are truly wonderful- some just live too far away to join us.  (LtoR- Moms of Elders- Sagers, Kunz, Hales, Christensen, Gray, Gundersen, Layton, Oliverson, and Hawkins.)


Thanks for the great afternoon ladies! Can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment